Tuesday, August 26, 2008

when u remember your 1st love best*

LOVE:

God created Adams n Eve,
And so are A and B are meant to be,
Life is dull when LOVE is dead,Only u can enlighten my way**
There are so much Love in the air,
Our lives were cherished day by day**
But what is true Love all about?
Only u me will dig it out*
It was 3 years back when u first caught my sight,
Shyness overtook my bravery,
2 years back when I knew u better,
I knew that u are THE ONE**
The adrenaline rush in me,
Encountered the shyness which once took control of me,
I told myself to do whatever I can,
As I don't want to lose this lifetime chance**
LOVE is not LOVE if its simple n plain,
LOVE often has its ups n down,
It is up to u and me,
To go thru these obstacles with the
POWER OF LOVE**~

~

the past two week has been really packed with activities... but hey, its holiday after all. and it's been fruitful...
1.  Spend super duper quality time with daddy before he left for Hawaii and later Butterworth.

2. baby - sistered the little ones.
little Kristin, Zoe and Ashley*

3. Food, glorious food* =) yummie~ [how to stay fit?? tsk tsk tsk]
@ cafe cafe and tony roma's

4. Halo Forest. [cant get enough of hip hop dancing, singing and acting =D] 
[pic taken before casting] yean - jojo - yiing - angel

5. Shopping and Karaoke-ing =D
kiyoshi - me - jerry

me and my bestest bro* =D

holidays are super duper fun!!! haha... still so much i want to do, but I've got to prepare for college soon. 
i promise ill try to update more often ya* cheers~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home